Isto é tirado daqui
How to Take a “Meditation Nap”
You can benefit from this in as little as 5 minutes, but optimal time would be 10-20 minutes.
1. STRETCH your legs for 30 seconds.
2. SIT on a chair or couch. If you’re at work back away from your desk a bit.
3. CLOSE YOUR EYES.
4. STRETCH your arms above your head, slowly roll your head to stretch your neck.
5. DEEP BREATHING - take at least 3 deep breaths in and out. Do this slowly and hold in between the in and out breath.
6. REST and RELAX your face, jaw, eyes and whole body.
7. BE AWARE HOW YOU FEEL as you relax.
8. CALM THE MIND. Let go of all thoughts. As thoughts come into your mind, just repeat this gentle reminder to yourself “Empty The Mind.” You may want to switch over to a word of your choosing to focus on (mantra) that will help push out other thoughts. Examples of words are Peace, Calm, Rest, Empty, Power, Strength, Love. Any word is fine. In fact the word “OM” can be helpful because it is not attached to other meanings. Whatever works for you is what is best at that moment!
9. IGNORE NOISES in the same way that you ignore thoughts. Repeat your mantra or “Empty the Mind.” Don’t get mad at noises, just flow with them as if they are waves under your boat of meditation.
10. OPEN YOUR EYES slowly after about 10-20 minutes. Take a few more deep breaths and stretch again: arms, neck, legs.
11. AHHHH. Feel the rejuvenation!
Benefits of a “Meditation Nap”
You will feel amazingly refreshed from this exercise. It will give you an increased ability to handle the rest of your day. And you can do this right at your desk, on a park bench, in your car, or anywhere you can find a small bit of peace. I recommend doing this mid afternoon as a “pick-me-up.” It’s a great coffee alternative. It’s also helpful if you are trying to quit smoking. The other time this is especially helpful is the transition time between work and evening when you may be going home to your “second job” of family, fixing dinner, housework, and helping kids with homework. Please try it if you regularly struggle with stressful dinner time. This will CURE that problem. I promise!
Ainda não tive tempo de experimentar --> MAS ESTOU CURIOSO!
Experimentem, e digam-me se resultou!